Last Updated: 3/30/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of information about you:
- Information you provide us directly: We may collect information that you provide us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide when you fill out a contact form or sign up for our email list.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our Site, we may automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system. We may also collect information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
How We Use Your Information
We and Jewish Family Service of San Diego may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our Site and personalize your experience.
- To analyze how you use our Site and to conduct research and data analysis.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) regarding your personal information. Please visit our CCPA Notice for more information about your rights and how to exercise them.
How We Protect Your Information
We and Jewish Family Service of San Diego take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee the security of our Site or the information we collect.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website you visit.
Updates to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically for any updates or changes.